The LSVT LOUD Training and Certification Workshop
We invite you to register for our upcoming LSVT LOUD Training and Certification Workshop in Cherry Hill, New Jersey this May!
This is a two-day program designed to train speech-language clinicians in a voice/speech treatment technique for adults and children with motor speech disorders, with a focus in Parkinson disease.
Friday, May 1, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
FREE networking reception/LSVT Companion Demonstration
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 2, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
Fox EDU Center
7 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
To register call: 1-888-438-5788
• $580 Professional
• $300 Graduate Student/Doctoral Students and CFs
• $200 Previously Certified LSVT LOUD Clinician
Special bundle pricing is now available for the LSVT LOUD Workshop and the LSVT Companion System all for $991 (a 20% savings on the workshop and LSVT Companion System).
Registration fee includes:
• Registration for 2 day LSVT LOUD Training and Certification Workshop and materials
• Free networking reception and demonstration of the LSVT Companion System (evening of day 1)
• A complimentary copy of the LSVT LOUD Homework Helper DVD
• An LSVT LOUD flash drive with key materials, slides, and videos
• LSVT LOUD Certification on completion and passing exam
• Free 90 days access to the ONLINE LSVT LOUD Training and Certification Workshop to review content after the live course
• Listing on LSVT Global clinician database
• Subscription to LSVT Discussion Board
• FREE access to "Ask the Expert" LSVT LOUD Webinars
Click for a printer friendly version