Ways to Give
There are several ways that you can get involved with The Parkinson Alliance to help us reach our goal to cure Parkinson's disease, you can:
- Give a Donation. We welcome donations from individuals, groups, businesses, corporations, foundations, or from the proceeds from an event you've held in your community.
- Give a gift in your Will. You can name The Parkinson Alliance as the direct beneficiary of specific assets or a portion of your estate.
- Give an honorary gift. Give a gift in honor of a birthday, wedding, anniversary, graduation, or other occasion. Please contact us for details.
The Parkinson Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible.
- To donate online, click the "Donate Now" link below. Donating online is safe, secure, and private.
- To donate by telephone: 1-800-579-8440
To learn more about us, please visit our About Us page. With your generous help, we will fund the research that will find a cure to Parkinson's.